Alabama Toys & Teacups

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Puppy Testimonial- Adrienne Sims (Decatur, AL)

I had never had a dog before. I was searching online for a local breeder that had puppies for sale and I came across AlabamaToysandTeacups.com. I saw this tiny little baby Yorkshire Terrier that I ABSOLUTELY HAD TO HAVE!! So without consulting my boyfriend I put a deposit down on what has been the best investment of my life--my little Trixie Belle! From the first time we both laid our eyes on Trix we were in love. She fell asleep in our arms on the way home from Merry's office and I could see a little sparkle in my boyfriend's eyes every time he glanced at her. She has been such a joy in our lives and she has taught us many important lessons about life and love! She is the best and cutest thing ever and we are so thankful to have her. Thank you Merry and Josh for bringing this joy into our lives.


Tiny Teacups Forever,


Adrienne Sims RD, LD
Decatur, AL

No comments:

Post a Comment