Alabama Toys & Teacups

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Puppy Testimonial- Michele Miller (Cape May, NJ)


When I began my journey looking to breed the perfect breed, I came across Merry Melton Holloway Daniels and Alabama Toys and Teacups. I was very impressed with the puppies and pictures of the puppies, I could see she loves her babies very much. I decided to contact Merry and what a pleasure it was talking about her puppies. She was able to answer EVERY little question I had without hesitation, so I new there was nothing to hide with this breeder. I first picked up a male shihtzu from Merry who is my PRIDE and JOY! His name is Jer Z's Tazmanian Devil. He is the sweetest little shihtzu. He topped out at 6 1/2 lbs. He has been published in a book already and he makes the most BEAUTIFUL puppies. Then 2 months later I called Merry for a female. She new me immiedially. I told her what I was looking for and she told me she had a beautiful Chocalate Female for me. I named her Bailey's Irish Creme. She also was such a sweetheart. I could tell Merry takes great care of all her puppies and socializes them early on and it shows through these puppies!! 2 years later I was ready for another female, this time she had a tiny-tiny little Black and White. I new she had my name on her. So I called Merry and again what a pleasure it is to talk with her, she remembered me like it was yesterday, I told her I had to have this tiny tiny little girl within 1 week she was mine, she has only grown to be about 4 lbs she is 6 months old and such an upbeat little spitfire. She settled right in with the rest of my family. I am thankful to God he has put a person on this earth that cares about puppies and dogs the way I do!! Thank You for stearing me through my Journey in helping place these WONDERFUL DOGS in peoples Lives .


Sincerely,


Michele Miller (Cape May, NJ)

No comments:

Post a Comment