Alabama Toys & Teacups

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Puppy Testimonial- Brenda Goodwin (Alabama)

Merry Melton, 


 Kloie is very loveable and spoiled rotten. She thinks that she is a human being. She doesn't go outside because she will take off like a rabbit. She uses the bathroom in the bathroom. When we ride in the car she rides on my neck. She sits in the purse when we go to town. After sitting in the purse for so long she will eventually go to sleep. I dress her up and take her to wal mart and show her to people who will want to look. Everyone thinks that she has the most beautiful eyes you have ever seen. Everybody wants to hold her all the time. She sticks to my side. Wherever I go she will follow right behind me. She loves flip flops. She will chew on any pair that she spots. When it is time for bed, I will lay down and turn the lights off and she is ready to play. She will eventually calm down and will go right to sleep. She sleeps with me at night, and when I am on the wrong side of the bed she will lay on my pillow. She is sucha joy to have around the house. She keeps me company when I am by myself. She is such a blessing to have. I would recommend to anyone to get a puppy or their new "baby" from you. They are such a joy to have, and I thank you for giving me my baby.
Thank you,
Brenda Goodwin- Alabama

No comments:

Post a Comment