Alabama Toys & Teacups

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Puppy Testimonial- Dominique

Dear Merry,
Hello how are you? I hope you are doing very well:) I apologize for 
not getting back to you sooner concerning how Sassy our new puppy is doing. 
 
We are now just getting settled with moving into a home we gutted out 
and remodeled everything. I wanted to REALLY thank you for raising our 
little puppywith lots of love. Our puppy is such a wonderful part of 
our family. She is one of the best tempered dogs I have encountered and 
I grew up with dogs. Little sassy goes everywhere with us including to work 
andis loved by everyone. Last week someone gave us a gift card to petco
because she is such a good dog. After her little adjustment period she
has had no problems. I do hope you reconsider to continue to breed
your dogs many people have asked me if they could have your number to
get a dog from you too. For Halloween she was a cow girl and had a little
cowgirl hat and outfit it was SO cute! She is the best dog EVER as she
grows we will keep you updated about her life. Thank you again Merry
for everything
I wish you the best!
Sincerely
Dominique

No comments:

Post a Comment