Alabama Toys & Teacups

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Puppy Testimonial- Cherie Lamatina



Dear Merry:

 I just wanted to update you on Little Classy (now named Tequila) who I purchased from you back in May. She is such a little DIVA and you were right she LOVES to be the center of attention!!!. She is doing well and loves to boss her big brother around. She is without a doubt the best purchase I’ve ever made on my American Express Card. She has brought such joy to my life and to my family. She has a wonderful personality, she loves to play with her toys, cuddle up next to me and sleep. She is very lovable and yet can be very feisty at times. Over the weekend I had taken her to this Halloween event and she won 1st place in the Halloween costume contest and she loved all the attention that came with it. I have enclosed some pictures of her.


Yours Truly,
Cherie Lamatina


No comments:

Post a Comment