Alabama Toys & Teacups

Monday, September 19, 2011

Puppy Testimonial- Alabama Toys and Teacups- Julianne Willis & Ruby

Merry Melton,

When I saw my little Ruby’s picture back in April I knew she was meant to be mine.  She fits in perfectly with my family at home and with my friends in Auburn.  Everyone comments on how well behaved she is with people and other dogs.  She is very smart and has already learned to fetch and sit.  She loves to cuddle and knows just how to make my day better.  I can honestly say she is the best purchase I have ever made!  My dad loves her so much he jokes about buying her from me!  I would definitely encourage anyone to buy a puppy from you and Alabama Toys and Teacups.  Thank you so much for bringing my sweet Ruby into my life!

Julianne

No comments:

Post a Comment