Alabama Toys & Teacups

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Puppy Testimonial- Sonya (Alabama)

I just want to thank you so very much for bringing Nala into this
world. She is really my heart and soul. I have never found a reason to
wake up early in the morning and be in a great mood. But seeing Nala
makes my heart jump with joy every single day. When I am at work I
think about what she might be doing with Josh at home. When me and
josh are in class, all we can do is talk about her, and we can never
wait to see her again. We havn't gone out with our friends in so long
because nothing makes us happier than having her in between us at
night while we watch a movie. She really is a gift to this Earth and
we plan on treasuring her till her very last breath. We will never be
grateful enough to you for bringing her into this universe and into
our home. She is not only our dog or our best friend. She is now our
family. And we will always treat her as such.

Thanks,
Sonya

No comments:

Post a Comment