Alabama Toys & Teacups

Thursday, September 29, 2011

www.alabamatoysandteacups.com- Puppy Testimonial Abby Baker & Dexter

My name is Abby Baker and I live in Huntsville, AL. I had the most amazing dog in the entire world Zoey Grace Lupo. She was a 5lb Morkie (Maltese/Yorkie). I lost her July 28, 2011 to a very tragic accident. She was rushed to the Animal ER in Huntsville then to Auburn University and did not make it. I was and I am still having a very hard time with her being gone she was my best friend and went everywhere with me!
I had a bad day at work about a month after and left early. Knowing that I couldn’t go home to Zoey I got upset and decided to play on my Facebook when I saw an adorable picture of a Chi-weenie on my home feed. Wondering what in the world he was I looked up the breed and read very good reviews on them! I asked Merry Melton if she had others and she sent me all 5 of the puppies pictures immediately. Looking over them I fell in love with little Dexter’s face. We drove to Arab that day to look at all of the puppies and decide if I was ready to get one. The minute I picked up Dexter he loved on me and kissed me all over I knew then he was going home with me! Merry Melton was so helpful! She informed me about the breed and how to take care of him. He is now 12wks 4.6lbs and the happiest little man I have ever seen! He sits and plays fetch! He loves all his toys and playing with my boyfriend and I. He also loves playing with other dogs and kids, he isn’t afraid of anything!! I am so blessed to have found another perfect little angel like my sweet Zoey and I thank Merry Melton and Alabama Toys & Teacups for making this possible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment