Alabama Toys & Teacups

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Puppy Testimonial- Amy & Mia (New York)


Merry,

I can not thank alabama toys & teacups enough! I searched for puppies for what seems forever online and at local pet shops, but nothing stood out to me then I came across alabama toys & teacups online site. I fell in love with every puppy there..but one stood out, it was a precious female chiweenie...I fell in love. Although I was nervous about purchasing a puppy online and flying her to New York where I live I trusted Merry from just the sound of her voice on the phone. Merry flew my new puppy to New York..safe & sound. When I reached the airport to pick up my new baby I was greeted by a wagging tail and puppy kisses. You don't exactly know what to expect when purchasing a puppy online, but she was more then perfect! I named her Mia. She is now settled into her new home and has the sweetest personality. She is always happy and loves to snuggle..I am so thankful.I want to give a huge Thank you to alabama toys & teacups for helping me find my new girl, Mia. I will keep in touch and send pictures. And I would recommend them to anyone who is searching for a healthy and happy puppy. I wish you the best with everything! I'll Keep in touch.

God Bless,
Amy & Mia


No comments:

Post a Comment